backgrond

Thursday, January 24, 2013

THE QUEEN WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING AN AUDIENCE

Today I found a old piece of wood in the corner of the garage that just screamed "make me into a sign." I need a sign for the Shasta camper, and seeing all my brushes were already dirty from the buffet project.....well need I say more? lol


I found this really cute sign similar to this  for sale on the internet for $70.00 plus shipping of course....why that would be the easy way out, plus I'm just too darn cheap!





I used Elmers glue for the crackle medium , and decoupaged some wallpaper roses .The writing is done with metallic Sharpies....my new addiction! 


For all the homemade paint finishes and instructions go to http://suzyhomefaker.blogspot.com/2013/01/homefaker-cracklechalk-paint-recipes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment