backgrond

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

LEOPARD AND ROSES RAIN BOOTS





Today I decided my plain old wellies needed some sprucing up. I love restyling old items into something new. It feels like I went shopping, but alot cheaper.This little project didn't cost me a thing.

The lace is from one of those plastic tablecloths, and the fabric is from a fat quarter I had in my craft room. All I did was fray check the roses really well, glued them on with E 6000 glue . After everything was dry I used some spray that you waterproof tents with, and applied two generous coats. The boot bling is a rosary from a ancient cake decorating kit sprayed gold and glued on.

Let it rain, I'm ready for spring!!!!





  

2 comments:

  1. Girl you are genius! I also loved when you made the leopard flowers, really a good looking project. Did you finish your kitchen, the last I saw of that project you were putting up the picture frames on the ceiling, or were they mirrors. Post pics again if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing look are realy great. Country Music Festival Solutions in australia. Excellent yourRain Boots related goods Boot Solution in Festival Boots in australia.

    ReplyDelete